Flutter Developerat Equiqo (View all jobs)
Minimum 3 years
Building MVP for the world's first virtual clinic for stroke recovery. The goal is to give the best possible care to every stroke patient. A 12-week app program will provide stroke patients with counseling throughout their recovery and help them lower their risk of having another stroke. You'll create a new care system that is better, faster, and more human by utilizing digital technologies. As a Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for creating an Android Tablet App from the ground up.
Skills we are looking for
- As the first full-time engineer, you will take ownership of the technical architecture and have a significant impact. Your feedback and ideas on the product are extremely important!
- Ensuring that the app is simple to use and adheres to accessibility guidelines
- Ensuring that the app complies with all regulatory requirements for medical software (GDPR, medical device regulation, etc.)
- You'll collaborate closely with the CPO, Product Designer, and CTO
- Motivated to make a difference and a willingness to take on new responsibilities in a young team
- 3+ years of experience using Flutter
- Knowing how to write code that is high-quality, manageable, and thoroughly tested
- Previous employment experience in regulated industries (such as healthcare, finance, or insurance) or a desire to learn about regulatory standards
- Passion for delivering a superior user experience (knowledge of accessibility standards is a big plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English
What makes Equiqo different?
- Knowledge Company - our strategy is to create a Knowledge Company, where self-development, learning and mutual knowledge exchange come first. Most of our developers are senior experts.
- Career Road Map - we created an internal-self development program for our developers
- Additional projects - if you feel bored with your current project let's try something new
- Multitech environment - our senior experts on board will be happy to introduce you to various and cutting-edge technologies
- Two types of contract - contract of employment or B2B (you have 10 paid days off on B2B contract)
- Equipment - we provide you with necessary tools. You can also work with your own device and we will cofinance depreciation expenses
- Integrations - we meet each quarter to learn, have fun and connect.
- Private Healthcare Package
- Multisport Card