Solidity Developerat EQUIQO (View all jobs)
The project is in its early stages and aims to create an easy-to-use web3 climate finance marketplace that would integrate real-world business demand for dependable carbon credits with the advantages of the web3 regenerative finance ecosystem and the on-chain carbon market. The goal is to make the investment in high-quality climate projects as easy, transparent, and economical as possible. Corporate offset purchasers and investors can compare, acquire, trade, and retire credible and traceable tokenized carbon credits using infrastructure and services from major web3 carbon registries. The project is still in its infancy.
Skills we are looking for
- Participating in all elements of product development as part of a highly collaborative agile team
- Making significant contributions to the product's development throughout the entire stack
- Assisting with the drafting and analysis of requirements (tech specs)
- You may coach or guide other members of the development team as needed
- Assisting in the upkeep of the product's vast CI/CD pipeline
- Contributing high-quality, well-tested Solidity code, including Hardhat smart contract development
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of Solidity programming experience with a track record of projects deployed to an EVM mainnet
- Knowledge with Ethereum development tools (e.g. unit testing, Open Zeppelin, ethers.js, Hardhat)
- Thorough understanding of EVM internals
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, and deployment systems
- In-depth knowledge of git, best practices in repo management, and task ownership in a lean, kanban-based workflow
What makes Equiqo different?
- Knowledge Company - our strategy is to create a Knowledge Company, where self-development, learning and mutual knowledge exchange come first. Most of our developers are senior experts.
- Career Road Map - we created an internal-self development program for our developers
- Additional projects - if you feel bored with your current project let's try something new
- Multitech environment - our senior experts on board will be happy to introduce you to various and cutting-edge technologies
- Two types of contract - contract of employment or B2B (you have 10 paid days off on B2B contract)
- Equipment - we provide you with necessary tools. You can also work with your own device and we will cofinance depreciation expenses
- Integrations - we meet each quarter to learn, have fun and connect.
- Private Healthcare Package
- Multisport Card